Saturday, October 21, 2017

Hi Punkin Pie by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

Can you believe it's almost time for Halloween?? Those little trick or treaters will be knocking on our doors very soon!  Do you ever get adult trick or treaters as well?  We do sometimes. And if I ever had this cutie show up at my door, I believe I'd have to fill her bag cause she's so adorable! She's 4520 Punkin' Pie Set from Art Impressions! :)  Oh! I almost forgot to tell you!! I'm so excited cause I'm in Sacramento today at Scrapbook Expo, and I am taking a watercolor class from Art Impressions!!! If any of you are there, holler at me! I'm in the Saturday morning class and will be arriving late as a group of us are taking a bus over and don't arrive til around 8:30 and then we have to get checked in. Hope to see you there!!!


I paired her with some beautiful fall papers from Bo Bunny and colored her up with Copic markers. 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope to see you again soon! Until then - stay crafty!!

Copics used:
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E23, E33, E35
YR18, YR21, YR65, YR68
R20, R27
V12, V15
N3, N5, N7
C2, Blender



9 comments:

Karen Day said...

Gotta love her! And I love your fabulous colouring (always!).

Dot J Freel said...

I absolutely love this card! My kind of colors and that cute image. Beautiful job Sharon!

katieo said...

So funny. I love the way you colored the fun image and the warm fall papers.

Renee Matarese said...

Just beautiful! Love those Autumn colors.

diane zechman said...

How lucky! I hope you had a wonderful time! Beautiful coloring.

Jil Lebel said...

I really like how you paired your Halloween image with fall papers. It looks great. I hope you had a great time at Scrapbook Expo. I know you've been looking forward to it for some time!

Cheri Burry said...

She is adorable!! Love the color tones of your card!

Tee said...

Sweet card & sentiment!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a great stamp !!