Friday, May 5, 2017

Pamper Yourself!

Hello Ai Fans!!
Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing a set of cards I made using the Art Impressions set called "Pamper Yourself". This set of stamps and sentiments just crack me up!
I used my Silhouette machine to cut around my stamped images and added a background layer behind them. I just had to paper piece the towels for some more added fun! I love the different Stitched Scallop dies on each card as well.
See!!!! Isn't this humorous "Pamper Yourself" set just the cutest! It's sure to bring a smile to your recipients face!

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Towel (Head & Stripe): RV04, RV06, RV09
Mask & Slippers: BG11, BG13
Pillow & Mattress: C1, C2, B21
Table: E13, E15, E17

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

7 comments:

Janelle said...

I love this stamp set and your card is super cute! I'd love to learn more about using the Silhouette machine. Is there a tutorial you could point me to?

Donna W said...

What a fun card! Love this stamp set!

Dotty Jo said...

Terrific cards, Jo x

Natasa said...

Fantastic! Love the bright colours!

Sharon Caudle said...

What a wonderful gift this would be!!! Gorgeous cards, Cheri! Love each one!!

diane zechman said...

Love those scallops and such pretty papers!

Kerry said...

Oh Cheri, these are gorgeous cards! Love the scallops layers! Amazing!!!