Thursday, September 12, 2013

Challenge 118 - "Oh my Chickens!" Bird Brains Challenge! Week Two!

Welcome back Ai Fans! 

This week, we wanna see those chickens! Our Bird Brain line has been one of our most tried and true stamp themes! We wanna see those funny cards! Any card with a chicken theme will do this week!


Crystal

Karen
Kerry
Renee
Rhonda


Here are the challenge rules ...
 Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday, September 18 at 5:00 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!


Ok, now it's your turn! Enter your cards below for some amazing prizes! Make sure to keep them foul ... as in birds, what were you thinking? :)






6 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Trying to add my card but it's not working. Here is my submission. Thanks for the chicjen challenge.
http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/09/stamp-create-w-magnolia-18-fall.html?m=1

Dorothy S said...

I am having a problem too, The regular link does not show up, so I tried the optional one (to the right). It tells my my current account does not allow access. I am such a non-techie - I have no idea what kind of account this means. I hope I can get back to try again later. Meanwhile, here is the link - which I think does not work as a link.
http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/2013/09/summer-chickens.html

Karen Amidon said...

Not working for me either, doing the same steps as always. The blue" Add your Link" is there but will not let you click on it! Next tried the same thing as Dorothy! :( Will keep tring but in the meantime here is my link also! Thanks
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2424333?&limit=last1

carla said...

And not working for me.
This is my link
http://carlasknutselateljeeke.blogspot.be/2013/09/chicken-party.html#links

Carla Aerts

Maureen Morton said...

Ditto above!
Here is my link:
http://watermarksdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/09/dont-count-your-chickens.html

Anonymous said...

Sorry everyone for the trouble! I have added all the links that were posted in the comments. Feel free to add more or contact me if anything needs to be changed! Thank you for submitting! :)